I really don’t know if you feel like me but I was definitely one to say fake pasta is just not as satisfying as real pasta. Especially zoodles… initially, I was just not convinced. Pasta is the second love of my life and I can’t stress enough how I need it to survive in this world.
BUT… I tried something one day and I thought it would be awful and I ended up amazed and need to share this recipe with you ! Those are zoodles with a homemade revisited bolognese and I swear it was so so good. Try it please before judging me !
Prep and cooking time : 20 minutes
- 10z Zoodles (300g) or 2 good size zucchinis
- 16 oz (450 grams) Ground turkey
- Pizza or tomato sauce
- 2 cups (450 grams) fresh spinach
- Salt, pepper
- Shredded mozzarella worked wonders but any cheese you might prefer is good
- In an oiled pan (you are starting to know I usually use avocado or coconut), cook your ground turkey on medium heat
- In the meantime, place your tomato sauce and your spinach in a mixer and mix together until you obtain a seamless green sauce
- Verse the sauce in the pan with the ground turkey, add salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer on low until you serve
- In another pan, put olive oil and let it heat
- Once heated, cook your zoodles for 7 minutes so they remain crunchy but cooked.
- Serve your zoodles on the plate, add your bolognese and top it with shredded cheese
- Enjoy while hot !
I promise, it will taste amazing and fill you without a lot of carbs. It is incredibly healthy and so savoury…
Let me know if you try it!
Pin it on Pinterest !