This one was a lucky guess ! I just purchased coconut flour and really wanted to try it out ! I also had some walnut leftovers from previous brownies and 2 very black bananas about to die so my recipe was basically in my hands 🙂
These cookies are gluten free and vegan so they are safe to bake for all kinds of diets. They are extremely easy to make (and quick!) and they were soooo tasty and delicious. I only made 6 and they survived 15 minutes outside of the oven hahaha.
So without further ado… I present you the 5 ingredients vegan and gluten free DELICIOUS cookies !
Preparation time : 10 minutes – baking time : 20 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (65g) coconut flour – gluten free
- 1/4 cup (65g) natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup (or honey or agave syrup)
- Mashed walnuts (to taste, I put around 1/2 cup, 75g)
- Pre heat your oven at 350 F (175F)
- Mash your bananas
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flour with the bananas
- In another bowl, put the syrup with the peanut butter and place it in the microwave until melted together (check it every 30 seconds)
- Mix your syrup-butter into your banana-flour mix until it makes a nice paste
- Add your walnuts
- It will not look like a dry cookie batter so don’t worry about it
- On an oiled sheetpan, place your cookies into the shape you will want them to come out like
- Bake for 20-23 minutes
- Let it cool and harden outside for 10 minutes
You could also try to add chocolate chips if you want, I am sure it would taste even better.
Please please try them out, they were just so tasty! And let me know your thoughts as usual,