Crazy how I am craving chocolate lately. I won’t make a long article about this one and just cut to the chase… 🙂 I am sure you want to get going and start prepping this deliciousness!
Prep time : 10 min – Baking time : 20 min
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (45g)
- 1/8 cup almond milk (33ml)
- 1/8 cup melted butter (33ml)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (25g)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (50g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- chopped walnuts to top
- Preheat your oven at 390 F (200 C)
- In a bowl mix all your dry ingredients together
- in another bowl, mash your banana and add your eggs, milk and melted butter. Mix well.
- Add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and whisk a little
- Pour into a small cake pan – I greased the pan with coconut oil but you can use extra butter
- Add some chopped walnuts on top
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
I undercooked mine a little to make sure it stayed fluffy and moist. I didn’t want it to be dry :).
Chocolate, bananas and walnuts are a top combination. Let me know if you try it !