Another great quick dinner – healthy fats, protein, fibres and complex carbs – all in one! You’ll be out of your kitchen in less than 30 minutes, I promise.
Prep time : 10 min – Cooking time : 20 min
- 2 salmon pieces
- 1 full bell pepper (green)
- Jasmin wild rice
- salt, pepper
- 1 lemon for the juice
- Olive oil
- Onion powder
- Pre heat your oven at 415 F (220 C)
- Empty your pepper of its seeds and cut it in stripes
- On an oiled sheet pan, dispose the salmon and pepper stripes
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice
- Add onion powder on the salmon
- Put it in the oven for 15-17 minutes
- In the meantime, boil some water and cook your rice
- Serve all 3 ingredients on a plate and enjoy!
I usually leave 1 or 2 slices of lemon on the salmon, it makes it super pretty and soaks it a bit more. You could also add a few tomatoes on there, I really like it!
This dinner recipe is more than easy because you can let it cook while you watch a 20-min tv show. It’s very quick and convenient, which is always the goal during week nights !
Pin it on Pinterest !