By now, I think you have figured out that in the middle of the afternoon, when I feel like munching on something and we don’t have any snacks at home, I whisk a quick cookie batter. It’s a fast fix and I know what ingredients I put in them – so it easily becomes my guilt-free snacks.
However I am trying to keep carbs low most of the time, that’s why I have been testing a few gluten free options and alternative flours/eggs/dairy solutions.
For this recipe, you will only need 6 ingredients and water.
Prep time : 10 minutes – Baking time : 12-15 min
For 7 cookies, ingredients :
- 1/2 cup (65g) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut sugar
- 2 eggs or 3 tbsp flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp water
- 1/4 spoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) melter vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven at 350 F (180C)
- VEGAN : In a bowl, mix your flaxseed meal and water and let it sit for 5 min – then mix with all other ingredients
- REGULAR : In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients together and then add the melted butter + the eggs
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray (coconut oil for me) and line your cookies in a flattened ball
- Bake for 12-15min
- Let them sit for 5 min and enjoy!
You see? I promised it was quick and easy for a guilt-free afternoon delicacy 🙂