Summer is here and I am not craving chocolate as much as I did during the rainy days. For a change of pace, I was looking to do a fruity cake or a batch of fun muffins. Those muffins are really sweet and sour. They also are quite light and will make a perfect dessert for your barbecue nights. I think it’s a wonderful recipe for the 4th of July here in the US ! I should have added blueberries to make it blue and red ;).
This recipe is made without sugar, gluten, oil or butter!
To this occasion and also at the request of my family-in-law, I will add a picture of my VERY-READY DOG for the 4th of July at the end of the recipe!
Have a fantastic holiday weekend guys!
Prep time : 10 min – Baking time : 50 min
- 1 cup (125g) frozen raspberries
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour (I mixed various nut flours such as walnut, coconut, almond…- 180g)
- 2 eggs (I used 1 flex egg cause I didn’t have enough)
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt (125g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce (125g)
- 1/2 cup honey/maple syrup (170g)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- optional : 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven at 350 F (180 C)
- In a bowl, mix your eggs, yoghurt, apple sauce, vanilla extract and honey
- In another bowl mix the baking soda and the flour
- Add the flour and mix well until you have an even batter
- Add 3/4 of your frozen raspberries and mix well
- (I added 2 tbsp chocolate chips as well but it’s optional)
- Pour your batter in a muffin pan, that you greased with oil or butter (coconut oil for me)
- Add a few extra berries on top of each muffin
- Bake for 20 min
- Let cool and enjoy!
Less than 10 ingredients and less than 30 minutes for litterally the fruitiest desert 🙂
Happy USA day from our girl, Nola 😉
Pin it on Pinterest !