Biscuits are easy to make and a staple in many homes in America. Today I’ll share an easy twist to this queen recipe!
Prep time = 5 min / Baking time = 15 min
- 2 cups self-rising four (260g)
- 2/3 cup cold milk (160ml)
- 4 tablespoon butter (cold, in chunks – 55g)
- 1 tbsp culinary lavender
- Preheat oven at 425F (220C)
- Place flour in a bowl + add lavender and mix
- Work in the chunks of cold butter with a fork until crumbs are the size of large peas
- Add milk and stir until mixture holds together
- On a floured counter, fold dough over itself several times and add flour as needed until your dough doesn’t stick anymore
- Roll the dough and cut your biscuits (just by cutting the roll in thick slices with a sharp knife or by using a round cutter
- Place on parchment paper and bake for 15 min (checking every 5 min) or until golden
- Eat warm!
COPYRIGHT: All pictures belong to Fanny Cohen Sanchez, @fannychn on Instagram, Three Times Nine 2020.